A Happy, Rainy Afternoon

>> Friday, November 5, 2010

Rain is not an excuse.  Rain is fun.

I needed to go out this afternoon.  I was to meet my featured teacher for next Tuesday so that I can show her the draft of my article.

Sa jeep, it was fun.  There were several students (five maybe) who were chatting.  Someone said he was watching this show.  Another said, "Eh... Kaderder... di ako nanonood non."  Kaderder?  Is it the word they now use to say kadiri?  I find it kind of funny.  I think this is another jejemon word in the making, isn't it?

When the teens fell quiet, Manong Driver said, "Wait lang po  yong sukli ha.  Wala lang pong barya..."  I nearly burst out laughing.  Pati si Mamang Driver, pa-text na rin kung magsalita.... wait lang po ang sukli...

I got down where I was supposed to, did my errands and just had to walk, because it was too near to get a tricycle.  Then, of course, as Murphy's Law says, it rained.  But that wasn't a threat for me.  I always enjoyed it.  In fact, after a year of being here, I still miss it.

I met with Teacher Anna Liz and off we go to my featured teacher's house.  On our way, I saw this wood concept that I just can't resist but take a picture.


Teacher Anna Liz said, "Sige, baka mahulog camera mo."  I said, "No, I can do it.  Just please hold my umbrella for me.  Pasensiya ka na, pati ikaw, nadamay sa trip ko."

The whole afternoon was fun.  We had pancit bihon (which was so good) from Centralite's and yummy breads from Julie's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are moderated before they are published to get rid of spams or hateful rants.

If you don't have an account with Google or any of these OpenIDs, you can log in using the Name/URL button. No need to write anything on the URL space.

Thank you for taking time to comment on my articles!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

About

My photo
This site is created to celebrate life in STA. CRUZ, LAGUNA and its nearby towns. It aims to promote business, community and travel in the town. It's also the community's resource site for events, activities and others that will empower the community and its province. The site also aims to create inspiration by featuring individuals who come from the town and are working hard to achieve their dreams for the community and mankind in their own special ways.
Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs PhilippinesBlog Directory for the Philippines Blogarama - The Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP