The Tuesday Project

>> Tuesday, November 2, 2010

For the past month, Tuesdays were reserved to honor teachers by featuring teachers from Laguna who have shared with us a part of their lives. Well, Teacher Nancy shared forty-six years of her life to students, Teacher Anna Liz banked nineteen years, and Teacher Abbie already has eight years and counting.

I wanted it to go on, and I actually miss it already. To be honest, I was reserving this day for someone, but for some reason, she wasn't able to reply to my message(S). I would have had someone next in line but I didn't think this would happen.

But anyway, I am in the talks with someone else for next Tuesday and I believe she's not going to let me down.

So, for those of you who have been looking forward to Tuesdays here in Laguna Life, there will be more teachers who are going to share their lives with us.

And apart from this, I am also looking forward to featuring people from other walks of life aside from the teaching profession. Actually, I already have a draft and a working title for a chef that agreed to be share his life with us. So, there will be a whole lot more in store especially now that the Christmas season is just 50 days away.


BTW:
If you know someone who's kind of willing to be featured here in Laguna Life, please let me know so I can have a cup of kapeng barako with him/her as we talk about life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are moderated before they are published to get rid of spams or hateful rants.

If you don't have an account with Google or any of these OpenIDs, you can log in using the Name/URL button. No need to write anything on the URL space.

Thank you for taking time to comment on my articles!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

About

My photo
This site is created to celebrate life in STA. CRUZ, LAGUNA and its nearby towns. It aims to promote business, community and travel in the town. It's also the community's resource site for events, activities and others that will empower the community and its province. The site also aims to create inspiration by featuring individuals who come from the town and are working hard to achieve their dreams for the community and mankind in their own special ways.
Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs PhilippinesBlog Directory for the Philippines Blogarama - The Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP