Fried Chocolate

>> Sunday, October 24, 2010

Finally!


I was wanting to taste this since I saw it the first time I went to the mall.

The last time, I traded it for the regular Miguelito's ice cream.  I didn't want to post anything about it until I get to compare.  But now, that I have tasted Miguelito's fried ice cream, I'd say that it is worth the Php 30.00 I doled out to try it.

The only thing is that you really have to wait for your serving.  It takes about two minutes to turn the shake into ice cream using that pan which is set at zero degrees freezing point.  Then, it takes about another minute to 'scrape' it off the pan and into the cup.

But, compared to the Miguelito's fudge they serve in about a minute, I find the fudge more expensive since the serving was small.

The 'chocolate fried ice cream' I ordered was good enough for my sister and I, considering we come from the group of people who go for big servings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are moderated before they are published to get rid of spams or hateful rants.

If you don't have an account with Google or any of these OpenIDs, you can log in using the Name/URL button. No need to write anything on the URL space.

Thank you for taking time to comment on my articles!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

About

My photo
This site is created to celebrate life in STA. CRUZ, LAGUNA and its nearby towns. It aims to promote business, community and travel in the town. It's also the community's resource site for events, activities and others that will empower the community and its province. The site also aims to create inspiration by featuring individuals who come from the town and are working hard to achieve their dreams for the community and mankind in their own special ways.
Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs PhilippinesBlog Directory for the Philippines Blogarama - The Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP