I Saw Them Dance... Live!

>> Saturday, October 30, 2010

But I didn't have any pictures.

I didn't get to have that perfect moment to take a click because I was dissolved in the crowd.  There were just so many people.  My tita and I went upstairs thinking that we would get a better view there but the crowd was just everywhere.  

If you were there yesterday, you know what I'm talking about. 

The show started at about five minutes after three and that is really good practice!  There were about five singers who belted before NO CREW KRU went onstage.  They are one of the two dance groups that come from Laguna that joined Showtime but didn't make it to the finals.  But I say they are really good!  I already saw them perform live at the MCTAC Induction of Officers and they really have the niche.  I barely saw all those guys jump and hop and jump and hop because there were just so many people.  Anyway, the crowd was ecstatic when they saw the group. 

Also in this show, they introduced the contestants for their search for Mr. and Miss Sunstar Mall 2010.  There were 12 boys and girls (or ladies and gentlemen) that are competing for the crown.  I'll check the details like the coronation day and the portions of the competition and share it with you later. 

Then came another set of maybe three or more singers.  The last one was someone who joined Star Power and didn't quite make it.  But, she's really got the potential.  I say that maybe a little more time and a perfect timing will do it for her.

Then came the twelve girls that were randomly picked from the audience.  Before they got the chance to dance with XB Gensan, there was a funny game that made the program run a little longer and ran a little too late (for me).  The contest was the same with kiddie parties where the kids get to say "Happy Birthday" the longest but this time it's "XB Gensannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" instead. 

The crowd went wild when XB Gensan finally hit the stage.  After their first short number (I was surprised that it was just so short, then later on I realized it was just a patikim), I got too tired standing and it was a little too late for us.  I couldn't stay until the show finishes. I still needed to do my errands.  I can still hear the crowd cheering as I was getting out the door. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are moderated before they are published to get rid of spams or hateful rants.

If you don't have an account with Google or any of these OpenIDs, you can log in using the Name/URL button. No need to write anything on the URL space.

Thank you for taking time to comment on my articles!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

About

My photo
This site is created to celebrate life in STA. CRUZ, LAGUNA and its nearby towns. It aims to promote business, community and travel in the town. It's also the community's resource site for events, activities and others that will empower the community and its province. The site also aims to create inspiration by featuring individuals who come from the town and are working hard to achieve their dreams for the community and mankind in their own special ways.
Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs PhilippinesBlog Directory for the Philippines Blogarama - The Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP